Undergraduate Admissions

To enroll in the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences as an undergraduate student, you must apply through Rutgers Undergraduate Admissions.

Visiting Students

If you have questions about the registration process for Visiting Students, please call Continuing Studies at 732-932-7922.

Graduate Admissions

To enroll in a graduate program affiliated with the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences, you must apply to the Rutgers Graduate School-New Brunswick.

  1. Rutgers
  2. Executive Dean of Agriculture and Natural Resources
  3. New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
  4. Search Rutgers
  5. myRutgers
  6. Search SEBS
  7. Contact SEBS
  8. Make a Gift