Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Over 500 scholarships will be awarded through this one application. Award amounts vary.
- For the 2013-2014 academic year; entering SEBS sophomores (Class of 2016), juniors (Class of 2015), and seniors (Class of 2014), from all major programs of study are eligible. Please note this application is for SEBS full-time (registered for 12 credits or more) undergraduate students only.
- This application is not for: 1) New incoming first year students (Fall 2013), 2) SEBS Graduating Seniors (Class of 2013), or 3) Rutgers graduate students.
- Scholarships criteria are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and activities. Please note some scholarships can be based primarily on academic merit, or on financial need, or a combination of both. Full-time SEBS undergraduate students (Classes of 2016, 2015, and 2014) are encouraged to apply.
- Download the SEBS Scholarship application: [PDF] [Word file]. Submit the application and related application attachments NO LATER THAN APRIL 12, 2013. Deadline Extended to April 19.
- Download the SEBS Scholarship Recommendation Information and Form. This form is optional.
- Return application directly to the Office of Academic Programs, Martin Hall - Second Floor, 88 Lipman Drive, G. H. Cook Campus.
- The SEBS Faculty Financial Aid/Scholarship Committee will review applications and award scholarships. Only selected students will receive a scholarship award notification in June or July 2013 and their student tuition account will be credited for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- For additional information, contact:
Dean Joseph Ventola
Office of Academic Programs
Martin Hall, Second Floor
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
88 Lipman Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8525
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING.