There is an expectation that students who earn a degree from the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences will complete the bulk of their work in New Brunswick. There are, however, a variety of ways that students may apply credits earned elsewhere toward the degree requirements.
Students may be awarded credits through the combination of advanced placement examinations, International Baccalaureate, proficiency examinations, and transfer from other colleges or universities. Credits earned through these methods are not computed in the cumulative grade-point average. Undergraduate program directors determine if they are applicable to that curriculum's requirements.
- Course Placement
- College Level Examination Program
- International Baccalaureate Examinations (IB)
- Proficiency Examinations
- Transfer of Credit Earned Outside Rutgers University
- Credit for Courses in the Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education (CASE)
- Courses Completed at Other Units of Rutgers University
- Distance Learning Course Credit