The degree requirements include completion of courses in these areas:
- 21st Century Challenges (3 credits)
- Experience-Based Education (0–3 credits)
Areas of Inquiry
- Natural Sciences (6 credits)
- Historical Analysis (3 credits)
- Social Analysis (3 credits)
- Economic Analysis (3 credits)
- Governance and Regulation Analysis (3 credits)
- Arts and Humanities (6 credits)
Cognitive Skills and Processes
- Writing and Communication (6 credits)
- Quantitative and Formal Reasoning (6 credits or 3 plus placement out of 3)
- Information Technology and Research (3 credits or equivalent)
In addition all students must complete Competence in a Major Field/Concentration, and a minimum of 128 degree credits (158 cr for 5-Yr. Bioenvironmental Engineering) total.
Disclaimer: The university reserves the right for any reason to cancel or modify any course or program listen herein. In addition, individual course offerings and programs may vary from year to year as circumstances dictate.