Anthony Nicolas Betances Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarships ($2,000 each) will be awarded.
- For the 2017-2018 academic year; entering full-time juniors (Class of 2019) and seniors (Class of 2018). Students enrolled full-time at Rutgers University from any school are eligible.
- Preference to undergraduate student members of either: any Rutgers Hellenic Student Organization or any Rutgers Latino Student Organization.
- Academic performance, 2.6 cumulative GPA minimum is required.
- Some financial need.
- Demonstrated desire to help others in school and/or community affairs. All service involvement activities are considered, including student activities, civic, academic activities, community, anti-drug activities, and related areas.
BETANCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Submit no more than a one-page personal statement on why you should be selected for the Betances Scholarship. Include your Rutgers ID number, class year, email address, and Rutgers school affiliation.
- One faculty/staff/advisor letter of recommendation is required for this scholarship.
- Return personal statement and recommendation letter to Ileana Almaguer, SEBS EOF Office, Martin Hall - Rm. 211, George H. Cook Campus, Fax 732-932-6630, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 848-932-3531
- Scholarship Deadline: April 14, 2017
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING.