Winston E. Parker Scholarships
- Scholarships (minimum $1,000–$4,000) will be awarded.
- For the 2019-2020 academic year; entering SEBS juniors (Class of 2021), seniors (Class of 2020), graduate students, majoring in natural resources (forestry, conservation are key), plant science (arboriculture, ornamental horticulture), biotech. (plant), bioresource eng. (horticulture), landscape architecture, landscape industry.
- Based on scholarship, financial need, and character.
- Open to all NJ residents.
- Download Winston E. Parker Scholarship application: [PDF] [Word file]. Submit the application and related application attachments NO LATER THAN MARCH 8, 2019. (Before Spring Break)
- Mail application directly to Kevin Aberant, The Winston E. Parker Scholarship Committee, c/o Moorestown Rotary Charities, Inc., P.O. Box 105, Moorestown, N.J. 08057. (NOTE: Students must mail application on their own. Do not submit to any Rutgers offices.)
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING.