Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Scholarship Recommendation Form
- Recommendation form can only be used for the Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Scholarship Application 2018-2019.
- Either this recommendation form or a short recommendation letter addressed to the SEBS Faculty Financial Aid/Scholarship Committee can be attached to your SEBS Scholarship Application 2018-2019. A recommendation in not mandatory but can be helpful to your scholarship application.
- Do not submit multiple recommendations. One recommendation form or short recommendation letter from a Rutgers faculty or staff is acceptable. Recommendations from former high school teachers and administrators are not permitted.
- Helpful information regarding recommendation process: 1) A recommendation is not required. Do not ask any Rutgers faculty or staff member just for the sake of having a recommendation. Your application is complete without a recommendation. 2) Ask a Rutgers faculty or staff member who is familiar with your accomplishments in order for your recommendation to enhance your scholarship application. 3) Provide sufficient time for an individual to complete a recommendation before the application deadline.
- Download SEBS Scholarship Recommendation Form: [PDF] [Word file]. Submit the recommendation form with your scholarship application and related application attachments NO LATER THAN April 6, 2018.
- Return directly to Office of Academic Programs, Martin Hall - Second Floor, 88 Lipman Drive, George H. Cook Campus.