Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- SEBS scholarships will be awarded through this one application. Award amounts vary.
- For the 2017-2018 academic year; entering SEBS sophomores (Class of 2020), juniors (Class of 2019), and seniors (Class of 2018), from all major programs of study are eligible. Please note this application is for SEBS full-time (registered for 12 credits or more) undergraduate students only. Eligible students must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- This application is not for: 1) New incoming first year students (Fall 2017), 2) SEBS Graduating Seniors (Class of 2017), or 3) Rutgers graduate or doctoral students.
- Scholarships criteria are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and activities. Please note some scholarships can be based primarily on academic merit, or on financial need, or a combination of both. Full-time SEBS undergraduate students (Classes of 2020, 2019, and 2018) are encouraged to apply.
- Download the SEBS Scholarship application: [PDF] [Word file]. Submit the application and related application attachments NO LATER THAN APRIL 7, 2017.
- Download the SEBS Scholarship Recommendation Information and Form. This form is optional.
- Return application directly to the Office of Academic Programs, Martin Hall - Second Floor, 88 Lipman Drive, George H. Cook Campus.
- The SEBS Faculty Financial Aid/Scholarship Committee will review applications and award scholarships. Only selected students will receive a scholarship award notification in July 2017 and their student tuition account will be credited for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- For additional information, contact:
Dean Joseph Ventola
Office of Academic Programs
Martin Hall, Second Floor
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
88 Lipman Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8525
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING.