Myron & Rona Solberg Renaissance Scholarships
- Scholarships ($2,000 each) will be awarded.
- For the 2017-2018 academic year; entering full-time SEBS juniors (Class of 2019) and seniors (Class of 2018) majoring in a science (major program of study), preferably food science.
- Participation in a fine and performing arts program at Rutgers University.
SOLBERG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Submit no more than a one-page personal statement on why you should be selected for the Solberg Scholarship. Include your Rutgers ID number, major program of study and class year.
- If possible, include a resume of accomplishments.
- If possible, an audio or video tape of performance, paintings, or any type of exhibit which demonstrates active fine and performing arts participation is encouraged to be submitted as part of application
- Return personal statement, resume, and performing arts materials directly to Irene Weston, Food Science Building, Room 107, George H. Cook Campus, phone 848-932-5432 or email email@example.com.
- Scholarship Deadline: March 10, 2017 (Before Spring Break)
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING.