Skip Navigation

Transfer Course Preapproval Process

Transferring Credits from Courses Taken Outside Rutgers–New Brunswick

Current SEBS students planning to complete a course at Rutgers–Camden, Rutgers–Newark, or any other outside institution should follow this procedure prior to registering for the course:

Special Procedures for Math Courses

Transfer Policies

Course Equivalents

For NJ community colleges, students may use the site to determine course equivalents.

For all other institutions, students who seek course equivalent should submit a copy of the course syllabus and the Transfer Course Equivalent Form to Multiple courses should be submitted in separate emails.

General Biology at Rutgers–Newark (21:120:101-102) is NOT equivalent to General Biology–New Brunswick General Biology (01:119:101-102 or 01:119:115-116).

Transfer Restrictions