Many of the academic and research initiatives at Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS) are cross-disciplinary, and the culmination of these efforts can be seen in our centers and institutes. From cells, to forests and gardens, to planetary systems, the work done by faculty, research staff, and graduate and undergraduate students encourages collaboration across departments and across Rutgers.
- Center for Environmental Prediction
- Center for Lipid Research
- Center for Urban Environmental Sustainability
- Chrysler Herbarium
- Hutcheson Memorial Forest
- Institute of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Rutgers Center for Ocean Observing Leadership
- Rutgers Climate Institute
- Rutgers Ecological Preserve
- Rutgers Energy Institute
- Rutgers Gardens
Centers, Institutes, Farms, and Off-Campus Stations at the Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station.