2021-2022 Scholarship Application deadline has passed. The application process is closed for 2021–2022.
- SEBS scholarships will be awarded through this one application. Award amounts vary.
- For the 2021-2022 academic year; entering SEBS sophomores (Class of 2024), juniors (Class of 2023), and seniors (Class of 2022), from all major programs of study are eligible. Please note this application is for SEBS full-time (registered for 12 credits or more) undergraduate students only.
- All SEBS scholarships are subject to the same financial restrictions as university-wide financial aid including but not limited to U.S. citizenship or permanent residency. If international students are in need of financial assistance, please connect with the SEBS Office of International Programs.
- This application is NOT for:
- New incoming first year students (Fall 2021).
- SEBS Graduating Seniors (Class of 2021).
- Rutgers graduate or doctoral students.
- Scholarships criteria are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and activities. Please note some scholarships can be based primarily on academic merit, or on financial need, or a combination of both. Full-time SEBS undergraduate students (Classes of 2024, 2023, and 2022) are encouraged to apply.
- Filling out the SEBS Scholarship Recommendation Information and Form is optional.
- The SEBS Faculty Financial Aid/Scholarship Committee will review applications. Email notifications will be sent to applicants sometime in late August/early September 2021. It is your responsibility to check your inbox and your junk and spam folders to ensure receipt of notification. For possible earlier scholarship updates, students can check their Financial Aid Status in August/September. Only if awarded a scholarship for 2021-2022; the scholarship will be listed on this financial aid website.
Automated Application Instructions
The SEBS Undergraduate Automated Scholarship Application Form is closed for 2021–2022.
- The deadline for submitting your online SEBS Scholarship Application is no later than Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Please answer all questions. Please note: you must complete all required questions on each page to be able to proceed to the next page of the application.
- Your application will be saved automatically and you can return to it as many times as you wish as long as you do not click on Submit at the end of the application. Once Submit is pressed, your application can no longer be updated.
- If you save your application; please be aware that you must use the same computer/laptop until completion and submission of the application. A cell phone cannot be used.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
To help you prepare your application, here is a sample copy of the entire application for your reference (137k PDF). This is a sample only; your application must be submitted on-line.
Please plan ahead to complete your scholarship application successfully and on-time no later than April 9, 2021. SEBS Scholarship Application includes five parts: 1) Personal Information 2) Financial Aid Information (if applies) 3) 2021–2022 Enrollment Status 4) Additional Scholarship Questions 5) Essay and Supplemental Documents.
The final application section: "Essay and Supplemental Documents" includes these document uploads at the end of the application:
- PDF only: Attach a mandatory (at least a one-page) typed statement describing your college career, future goals, and special circumstances you would like to be considered. (If necessary, please note that up to two paragraphs (maximum) can be dedicated to your financial need situation, however your statement should not be entirely devoted to this area.)
- PDF only: If awarded financial aid, please attach a copy of current 2020–2021 Award/Financial Aid Letter.
- PDF only: If available, you are encouraged (not mandatory) to attach a copy of your resume supporting your application.
- You can ask a Rutgers staff/faculty to complete and submit a short recommendation letter or a recommendation form (not mandatory). Once the recommendation letter/form is complete, ONLY the staff/faculty member is permitted to email the letter/form to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to follow-up with your recommender to ensure timely submission.