Minors and Certificate Programs
The following minors and interdisciplinary certificate programs in a number of the mission areas of the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences are open to all undergraduate students at Rutgers.
Options in several of the minors indicate either a subject-matter emphasis or a degree of expertise in cognate fields represented by the courses of the option.
- Agriculture and Food Systems
- Animal Science
- Community Health Outreach
- Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources
- Environmental and Business Economics
- Environmental Geomatics
- Environmental Policy, Institutions, and Behavior
- Environmental Sciences
- Fisheries Science
- Food Science
- Leadership Skills
- Marine Sciences
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Plant Science
- Professional Outreach and Development
- Science Communication
- Science Learning
- Science Teacher Education
Certificates are awarded only with or subsequent to the awarding of a baccalaureate degree in an approved major.